Turn right or left and you are sure to come across one or more people that are suffering from sinus problem! Blame it on increasing pollution and changing lifestyle for it. The approach to dealing with the problem is however changing with people looking for side-effect free natural supplements to deal with it. But to be able to deal with it better, you need to understand the physiology of sinuses and how they get affected
What are sinuses?
Sinuses are a system of connects hollow cavities in the skull that are lines with a thin and pink-colored layers of tissues called mucosa. Under normal circumstances these cavities remain empty except for the mucus lining that have a drainage system through the nose. However, when bacteria, virus or fungi attack and infect these cavities, they cause inflammation of the cavity linings resulting in nasal congestion, pain and discomfort around the forehead, eyes and the cheek. Those suffering from chronic sinusitis often go through unbearable headache along with a nauseating feeling.
Relying on natural methods, the use of Sinus Blaster has gained immense popularity. Here is everything that you need to know about it.
What is a sinus blaster?
Sinus blasters can come mostly in the form of drops that can be taken orally as per attached instructions. The properties of the ingredients help unblocking the sinuses by reducing the inflammation, fighting the bacteria and viruses and draining out the waste through the nose. This way your healthy respiratory system is back in place and giving you relief from all discomfort and pain.
The natural sinus blasters are made up of several ingredients that are proven to positively affect and clear the sinuses. The following are the names of these 17 ingredients and is the composition of the Sinus Blaster sold by Ray’s Healthy Living at https://rayshealthyliving.com/product/sinus-blaster-3/. Check out on how this product works to relief your sinus.
1. Fresh Horseradish Root: The high level of sulphur in fresh horseradish root sets off the anti-bacterial effect treating the sinus and giving relief/
2. Echinacea angustifolia Root: It is an immunity booster that help combat symptoms of cold, flu and infection conditions.
3. Fresh Spilanthes Herb: It is known to disinfect and stimulate the mucosa and soothe it.
4. Elderberry: Known to be particularly rich in flavonoids, it boosts the immune system, provides relief in cold and flu and in allergy conditions.
5. Garlic Bulb: It is known to boost the immune system and irrigate the nasal system flushing out the excess mucus and allows you to breathe normally.
6. Cayenne Fruit: The fruit helps provide relief in sinus congestion by shrinking the blood vessels in the nose and the throat.
7. Peppermint Oil: Menthol in peppermint oil produces a cooling sensation that provides a soothing effect in the nasal cavity.
8. Olive Leaf: Known to have antibacterial and anti-fungal effect, it also reduces vascular inflammation helping in providing relief from sinusitis thus facilitating breathing.
9. Horehound Herb: The herb belongs to the mint family and is known to treat inflammatory symptoms in the respiratory and digestive systems.
10. Licorice Root: Licorice is known to ease congestions arising from coughs and cold and most importantly act as an expectorant loosening and expelling the phlegm. These apart, it also sooths the irritated mucous membranes.
11. Goldenseal Root: Has the ability to fight infection with its antibacterial and antiviral properties thus immensely benefitting case of sinusitis.
12. Wild Cherry Bark: Alleviates pain and provides relief from discomfort of sinusitis.
13. Fresh Osha Root: It is a powerful antimicrobial herb that offers fast relief in cases of acute sinusitis.
14. Andrographis Herb: An immunity booster, the herb is effective in fighting and keeping further infection attacks at bay.
15. Onion Bulb: The antibacterial properties of onion come from the sulphur in it which is greatly instrumental in treating sinusitis.
16. Yarrow Herb: Both antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory, it helps reduce pain, relaxes circulation and also acts as a mild sedative.
17. Organic Honey: Organic honey is known to kill 70-90 percent of bacteria and biofilms helping provide relief from sinusitis.